underwater fixing tool
The SUPRAFIX is a new high efficiency underwater fixing tool mainly intended for underwater diving works for both the Oil & Gas Industries and the Civil Engineering Industries.
It allows the quick and reliable fastening of threaded studs and drive pins to carry out permanent anchorings and assemblies on metal structures but also on reinforced concrete structures.
Thanks to its very robust design, it can be used up to 150m deep. It can directly be reloaded under water without need for going up to the surface.
Its power is important and easily adjustable. With this, it can cover a wide range of possible applications.
Thanks to its particular neat ergonomic design, its compactness, its lightness and its autonomy,the SUPRAFIX is the ideal tool for any rapid intervention in any underwater environment.
- Emergency repair of ship hulls
- Installation of sacrificial anodes for underwater cathodic protection
- Installation of underwater cables and conduits
- Strengthening of marine structures in steel or concrete
- Marine salvage and wreck removal
- Main salvage and wreck removal
- Maintenance of dams in deep water (100m)
- Important time-saver compared to the traditional methods of welding and chemical sealing
- Very easy implementation
- Lightweight, compact and easy to handle
- Always ready for use
- Reliable and reproducible performances independent from the operator's skills
|SupraFix Sub150 underwater fixing tool||SP-0150-001-000|
|Energetic propellers small power||SP-0150-320-000||Energetic propellers medium power||SP-0150-330-000|
|Energetic propellers strong power||SP-0150-340-000|
|Drive pin L320_I||SP-0150-520-004|
|Threaded stud L320_F250_I||SP-0150-630-006|
|Drive pin L630_I||SP-0150-520-009|
|Threaded stud L580_F250_I||SP-0150-630-005|