Amcom™ I 2810E
1-diver portable communicator
The Amron International Amcom ™ I Communicator with Rechargeable Battery boasts 20 watts of audio power with state-of-the-art electronics to make the Amcom ™ I Series the best portable one-diver communicator for hard-wire underwater radio communication on the market. It now features an MP3 connection that allows you to listen to your favorite music while you work.
Housed in a compact and extraordinarily sturdy case, this diver communication radio is available in the traditional 6-Volt lantern battery non-rechargeable version, as well as a rechargeable version, which is powered by Amron's external charger and optimized with a gel-cell battery.
- MP3 Player Input - Connects to an external audio signal for diver entertainment
- Improved battery life - 85 hours
- Improved speaker clarity
- Enough audio power to support two divers
- External 12 VDC power connection
- Independent diver and tender controls
- All connections on side of case for remote operation with lid closed
- 2- and/or 4-wire operation standard
- Tape Record Jack is standard
- The unit can be left on charge indefinitely without damage to the batteries or communicator (2810E versions only)
- The communicator can be operated directly from the charger where AC power is available (2810E versions only)