Dive Dynamics DD2
The Dive Dynamics Bell Recovery Jacket DD2 has increased security with the addition of a restraining strap at the top of the chest and a new purpose-built waist belt buckle.
The DD2 Bell Recovery Jacket features include:
- Purpose-built waist buckle which has a lower profile, less obtrusive pins, fastens more securely and transfers the strain more evenly to the webbing eyelets.
- Leg straps secured by buckles with the same low profile pin design.
- Seven heavy duty stainless steel triangles are fitted on top of each shoulder, at the top of the back, on each side of the chest and hip.
- Bail-out connection facility is provided by four eyelets at the back of the jacket, to which cylinder bands can be fitted.
- Four non ditchable weight pockets are fitted, each able to hold up to 6lb (2.7kg) of H or crescent weights.
|Dive Dynamics DD2 harness