The CH15 is a small and compact hydraulic Chipping Hammer used for light chipping and scaling underwater.
The ergonomic "D" handle and short 17" over all length, makes it easy to use in confined and hard to access locations. The floating trigger design requires minimal pressure across any part of its surface to engage the tool. The trigger is protected within the handle to prevent accidental operation of the tool. The CH15 has a solid bit retainer and will accept .580 hex shank, oval collar tool bits. Painted hi-visibility yellow.
- Ergonomic "D" handle with inside trigger
- Stainless Steel spool and fasteners
- Tool body has rubber coating for diver comfort
- Floating trigger design requires minimal pressure
- Uses standard .580 hex shank, oval collar tool bits
- High power to weight ratio
- Operates in any position
- CE Certified