The most technology-savvy diver will appreciate the i750T's advanced features such as its OLED color screen and Bluetooth Smart capability, while every diver will appreciate its simplicity and compactness of design.
The i750T combines the best of today's most advanced performance features with an out-of-the-box simple to use interface. Every feature thoughtfully maximizes your focus on the dive experience. Thanks to its exceptionally crisp OLED color screen, easy-to-use interface and 3-axis full-tilt compass, reading your dive data has never been easier. And tracking and sharing your dive takes just seconds with its Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity to your mobile device. With optional hoseless gas integration and a paired-for-life optional transmitter, your dive is off to a quick start. Powerful technology and engineering meets intuitive and compact in the i750T.
- High-visibility OLED color screen with easy-to-use interface
- Color screen. Ultra-bright high contrast full color OLED display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high intensity screen is unnecessary
- Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i750T's intuitive 3 button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and edits
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog app*
- Using your smart phone or tablet, the DiverLog app, available in iOS & Android platforms, allows you to wirelessly interact with your dive computer via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology
- Remotely control all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos of your dive
- Hoseless gas integration. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management
- Once you pair your transmitter to your computer– it's done and there's no need to ever pair again
- Compatible with 3 different transmitters and gas mixes on a single dive
- 3-axis full-tilt compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation
*DiverLog app must be purchased separately on the App Store, Google Play or ediverlog.com