oxy thermic cutting electrodes
Exodus Oxy Thermic Cutting Electrodes deliver an outstanding performance in the most challenging situations. The balanced physical and metallurgical construction guarantees an effordless (re)ignition of the electrode. Generating a constant extreme high temperature of around 6000C the electrode will cut or melt nearly every material. The electrode can be used for both underwater and surface applications. Utilizing the electrode simply requires a proper industry standard underwater cutting torch, DC Welding Inverter, circuit breaker and an appropriate Oxygen source.
The electrode can even be ignited using a 12V DC battery, even when current is off it will remain burning as long as a sufficient oxygen flow is maintained. However when cutting conductive materials it is recommended to use amps to generate more heat and to enhance the cutting process (generally up to 150Amps)
- Universal diameter of 3/8"(9.5mm)
- Available in two lengths: 18"(46cm) and 36"(92cm)
- Special tube coating for increased conductivity
- Fast and easy (re)ignition.
- Strong blue heat shrink tube for optimal safety and electrical insulation.
- Exodus Oxy Thermic Cutting Electrodes are supplied in solid user-friendly plastic boxes of 50pcs (approx 9kg) for the 18" model and 50pcs (approx 18kg) for the 36" model.