welding electrode holder
The Hydroweld EH400 is a marinised underwater welding electrode holder, commonly referred to as a wet welding stinger, which is used throughout the industry. These inexpensive lightweight but durable electrode holders come complete with approximately 2 metres of 50 mm2 cable terminating in a male (plug) Dinze type connector.
To ensure compatibility with the user's equipment, a female (socket) Dinze type connector is also included. The EH400 is only to be used with flux covered electrodes designed to be used underwater.
The EH400 is suitable for use with all commonly used wet welding electrode sizes.
- Swivel head electrode clamp mechanism for easy and rapid changing of electrodes
- Angled head reduces wrist strain when welding in the overhead or vertical position
- Bright yellow handle for easy location underwater
- Includes quick change Dinze type connectors
- Light weight and easy to manipulate
- Fully insulated
- User Guide included
- Interchangeable, replacement heads (optional spares)
|Hydroweld EH400 electrode holder
|EH400 replacement head