low profile series
The SubConn® Low Profile series is designed to offer connectivity for underwater systems and equipment where space is restricted or a more compact solution is required. By means of the low profile layout - users are enabled to assemble design optimised, streamlined and effective underwater systems, with sensors, sonar heads and other types of equipment producing less drag.
SubConn® Low Profile connectors are manufactured from high grade rubber with different types of body material available. They feature the same contact sizes as the Circular series and are available with 2 to 13 contacts rated at 300 to 600 V up to 5 to 10 A depending on contact configuration. The series include bulkhead and in-line versions featuring a high depth rating.
For easy integration with systems and equipment, SubConn® Low Profile series connectors are available with dedicated cables, rubber straps and pressure proof dummy connectors. All SubConn® cables are manufactured from flexible and water resistant chloroprene rubber or polyurethane.
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) systems and instrumentation bottles
- Oceanographic systems, equipment and instrumentation solutions
- Defence systems and equipment
- Offshore oil and gas, renewable energy and subsea systems
- Underwater camera, video and lighting systems
- Diving systems and equipment