SubConn® holds extensive experience and expertise in supplying special connector solutions for a broad range of specific client applications ranging from swimming pool cleaning equipment, through oceanographic sensors to advanced naval systems.
All SubConn® specials are based on the proven SubConn® contact design and can be designed and manufactured to effectively address almost any underwater challenge. SubConn® specials are designed to integrate perfectly with existing or newly developed client systems and over the years, several SubConn® specials have progressed to become the standard connectivity solution for specific applications. SubConn® and MacArtney engineers are always keen to address any unique and complex connectivity challenge faced by system developers and operators. All design and solution enquiries are welcome and supported by a process of knowledge sharing and dialog, SubConn® aims to craft and deliver a cutting edge solution.
SubConn® Specials can also be supplied as complete connectivity solutions with dedicated chloroprene rubber or polyurethane cables, custom mouldings, assemblies, locking sleeve, snap ring or strap based locking systems and dummy connectors.
- Offshore oil and gas, renewable energy and subsea systems
- Defence systems and equipment
- Oceanographic systems, equipment and instrumentation solutions
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) and Remotely Operated Towed Vehicle (ROTV) systems
- Underwater camera, video and lighting systems
- Underwater telemetry systems
- Diving systems and equipment
- Other wet environment, marine and underwater application