ultrasonic leak detector
The CygScope R uses detection of ultrasound to allow the user to quickly and accurately find leaks in industrial machinery.
Ultrasound is generated by gas and liquid leaks. The intensity of the detected ultrasound is displayed on the LED bar graph and is made audible through either the internal loudspeaker or headphones.
- Compressed-air or vacuum systems
- Steam Traps
- Motor and rail vehicles: test seals in cabins, doors, boot/trunk or cold storage chambers, check fuel injection in diesel engines.
- In Industry: verify steam-pipe seals, seal integrity or fittings and condenser drains, search for faults in electrical insulation, detection of early wear in bearings with rotating parts.
CygScope R ultrasonic listening device, ultrasonic air probe C50, flexible cable, battery charger, high-quality headphones, directional tube, transportation case, leather instrument case, shoulder strap, operation and accessories manual.
- Practical, robust instrument suited to virtually all types of leak detection
- Ultrasound amplitude clearly displayed on LED bar-graph
- Highly sensitive, with a large variety of probes
- Simple to use
- Audio alert through built-in loudspeaker or headphones.
Leaking gas or liquid in pipelines emits ultrasound. These emissions can be precisely located using the CygScope R.