subsea corrosion monitoring
The BathyCorrometer® Pro' is the latest generation of the tried-and-tested, industry-standard BathyCorrometer® which has been provided reliable service for subsea corrosion surveys since 1971.
Renowned for its rugged, dependable construction; the BathyCorrometer® has built a reputation for reliability and its ability to handle harsh environments whilst taking accurate measurements. The latest version of the industry-standard BathyCorrometer® brings a host of developments, designed to make it simpler than ever to carry out subsea cathodic protection surveys and enhance the BathyCorrometer's reliability even further.
BathyCorrometers® are used for polarisation, corrosion and interaction surveys, in particular as part of the commissioning check or inspection of production and drilling platforms; sub-sea pipelines; ships' hulls; jetties and other marine works.
Kit conents: Buckleys BathyCorrometer® Pro', Battery charger, 6 x hardened stainless steel probe tips, Probe tip spanner, Silicone grease, Zinc and magnesium test blocks, Flexible lanyard with carabiner connection. All contained in fitted carrying case with instruction manual.
- A high-visibility blue LCD display for improved clarity
- Latest surface technology electronics
- Depth of operation – up to 350 metres
- Facility for remote monitoring via Surface Display Unit Pro'
- Proven, rugged construction
- Single handed and light
- Robust and inert housing
- Contact with structure by hardened stainless steel probe
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate