UCP Calibration Kit
ucp1a/ucp1b probes calibration kit
The Calibration Kit has been created to provide all the necessary components to enable customers to verify the accuracy of the readings on the Buckleys Contact and Proximity Probes so that 'in-house' verification certificates can be issued.
Providing the readings are correct, the silver/silver chloride screw-in half cell should be checked by using K-Series Reference Cells in a standard salt water solution.
To confirm the readings, three cells should be used and the sea water corrosion test mixture should be made up to a 3% solution.
- 3 x screw-on K-Series reference electrode cells
- Sea water corrosion test mixture
- 3 x Adaptor leads
- 1 x zinc block
- 1 x magnesium block
- Full instructions for 'in-house' verification
- Easy to use
- All kit parts can be replaced individually
- Full instructions included