self-contained breathing apparatus
QS II-R combines a new harness concept with the proven performance of the Interspiro reserve air warning. Together with the Spirolite Cylinder pack and the integrated rescue hose this is a complete high specification SCBA for firefighting.
To ensure optimal comfort for different body lengths, the harness can easily be adjusted, even when the cylinder pack is attached and when the SCBA is mounted in a fire truck.
The QS II-R can be equipped with the optional Cylinder Quick Coupling (QC).
- Plug-in type pressure regulator. Easy to maintain
- Cylinder pack. Optimal weightdistribution and lowprofile
- Integrated rescue hose. Easy to give and receive air in emergency situation
- Easy to adjust harness. Optimal comfort for different body lengths
- Hip belt andshoulder straps moveindependently of eachother. Maximum mobility
- Body-shaped hip belt. Optimized weight distribution
- Reserve air warning. Maximum safety