stainless steel diving helmet
For the diver who wants an all metal helmet with the sleek style of the 37, the stainless steel Kirby Morgan® 37SS helmet is the way to go...
It features an all stainless steel shell, as well as a stainless sideblock, helmet ring, handle, and other key components. The SuperFlow® 350 is standard on this helmet.
The advantages of this stainless steel helmet include the following: -Rugged helmet shell and other components
- No refinishing required if the surface is scratched or gouged
- Elimination of threaded inserts for securing port retainer to helmet shell
The Kirby Morgan® 37SS helmet has been tested and conforms to the performance requirements as set forth in Annex II of Directive 89/686/EEC and, as far as applicable, the EN 250:2000, EN 250/A1:2006 and EN 15333-1:2008 (class B). It is fully CE marked with demand regulator SuperFlow® 350 and oral nasals P/N 510-690 and P/N 510-747 (now standard).
- Stainless Steel Shell.
- SuperFlow® 350 Regulator.
- The air train diffuses incoming breathing air/gas onto the face port/lens to defog and ventilate.
- The auxiliary port will allow for future add-ons and modifications to the stainless steel helmets.
- Defogging Steady Flow Valve.
- Emergency (EGS) Valve supplies backup breathing gas to the diver.
- Gas Supply Non-Return Valve.
- Removable Grip and handle.
- Nose Block Device allows the diver to block the nose to equalize ears.
- Rapid Change Modular Communications Systems.
- Silicone Oral Nasal Mask.