stainless steel diving helmet
Features the all stainless steel REX regulator, as well as a stainless sideblock, helmet ring, handle, and other key components.
The REX® Exhaust System is standard on this helmet. The advanced regulator pod on this helmet allows it to be outfitted with other Kirby Morgan regulators, including the SuperFlow® 350 or the all stainless steel 455 balanced regulator.
The Kirby Morgan® 77 helmet has been tested and conforms to the performance requirements as set forth in Annex II of Directive 89/686/EEC and, as far as applicable, the EN 250:2000, EN 250/A1:2006 and EN 15333-1:2008 (class B). It is fully CE marked with demand valve REX.
- Stainless Steel Shell.
- REX® Regulator.
- The air train diffuses incoming breathing air/gas onto the face port/lens to defog and ventilate.
- The auxiliary port will allow for future add-ons and modifications to the stainless steel helmets.
- Defogging Steady Flow Valve.
- Emergency (EGS) Valve supplies backup breathing gas to the diver.
- Gas Supply Non-Return Valve.
- Removable Grip and handle.
- Nose Block Device allows the diver to block the nose to equalize ears.
- Rapid Change Modular Communications Systems.
- Silicone Oral Nasal Mask.