fiberglass diving helmet
The Kirby Morgan 37 Diving Helmet comes standard with the Quad-Valve™ exhaust system, which has less breathing resistance than the older single valve exhaust while providing an extremely dry hat. This system is recommended for diving in biologically contaminated water. Our SuperFlow® 350 regulator is a proven design that provides excellent breathing characteristics over a wide range of depths. The Kirby Morgan 37 is one of the most popular designs in the world. It's considered the standard of the commercial diving industry, as well as the U.S. Navy. Choose the Kirby Morgan 37 if you want a rugged diving helmet with a traditional design.
Its SuperFlow® all metal, fully adjustable, Commercial Rated™ demand regulator provides easy breathing and excellent performance with low pressure compressors.
The Kirby Morgan® 37 helmet has been tested and conforms to the performance requirements as set forth in Annex II of Directive 89/686/EEC and, as far as applicable, the EN 250:2000, EN 250/A1:2006 and EN 15333-1:2008 (class B). It is fully CE marked with demand regulator SuperFlow® 350 and oral nasals P/N 510-690 and P/N 510-747 (now standard).
- Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber Reinforced Shell.
- SuperFlow® 350 Regulator.
- The air train diffuses incoming breathing air/gas onto the face port/lens to defog and ventilate.
- Defogging Steady Flow Valve. Provides an additional flow of gas into the helmet for ventilation and defogging.
- Emergency (EGS) Valve. Supplies backup breathing gas to the diver.
- Gas Supply Non-Return Valve. Commercial Rated™, It prevents loss of gas pressure in the event of umbilical damage.
- Side & Top Weights. Brings unsurpassed balance to the helmet while providing for accessory mounting areas.
- Side Block. Multi use side block has additional ports built in to provide controlled air flow, if needed.
- Nose Block Device. Allows the diver to block the nose to equalize ears.
- Rapid Change Modular Communications Systems.
- Silicone Oral Nasal Mask.
- Bubble deflecting Whisker wings keep bubbles further from face port and ears, improving visibility and decreasing internal noise.